“So we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.” —1 THESSALONIANS 2:8 (NIV)
Image-bearers surround you in New York City. The color of their skin and their faith expression demonstrates diversity unlike any other city on the planet. Out of all the millions in New York, God has placed you in circles that are unique to you. Your story is intersecting their’s. He uses you as His vessel to invite them to experience His story of redemption.
Develop as a seamless Kingdom leader able to engage others about Jesus in a pluralistic world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Over the next few weeks you will…
- Reflect on the compassion and grace of Christ.
- Map out your current relational networks.
- Learn about and cultivate a Third Space.
- Believe God to open up conversations about Him with people in your relational networks.
- Explore how you can team up with a believer in your relational networks to continue Third Spaces.
ASK AND TRUST
When you think about announcing God’s kingdom in your circles of influence, what is one thing you’d like to see God do in your life in the next month?