How Do the Groups Work?
GROWING HEAD KNOWLEDGE INTO CORE BELIEFS
Groups are recommended to meet every 4-6 weeks with the following pattern:
- About 1 hour for framing of a new core transformational concept.
- At least 1 hour of processing the concept framed in the previous group meeting and debriefing what surfaced from the action assignments. High value of there being space for process group moments.
- Peer mentoring: what happens away from our “official” times together may likely be most important.
- Assignments that point toward interior world
- Rotating Process Partner – meet one time in between our gatherings
- Practical Assignments that prompt life practices for experiencing or expressing the Gospel
- High value in our time for flexibility based on what the Spirit surfaces / your needs.
REINFORCING TOWARD CORE BELIEF
- Our first hour during our meetings will be—for the most part—honestly processing the previous meeting’s assignment, and adding new layers to it.
- Revisit and reinforce core themes throughout our times. Find how they connect with each other.
Quick feedback loops to adjust as necessary: Value of learning for the future, and so we don’t get stuck in
something that isn’t that helpful