Discovering who is in your life.
Draw a map of your current relational network:
- Think about 3 to 4 sources of relationships in your life (uni, church, family/flatmates, hobbies and interests, work, etc).
- Place your name in the middle of a piece of paper and draw lines to these 3-4 networks.
- Write the names of people you interact with in each network.
- Circle the names of the people who are important to you.
- Put a line under people you want to take the time to invest in.
Want more guidance? Check out a sample map here. (check out our Relational Network Map example)