Understanding the exact nature of a transition is not possible, but you can make preparations that will help you thrive in the midst of change. Join a Co-hort of other graduating students as they prepare for life after Graduation.
Starting 2nd Semester
Grad Mentoring Program
If you have a desire to help others grow or you're looking for some-one to help you navigate the challenges of your first year in the workplace.
Faith & Work groups
Join a small group meeting for lunch and discuss biblical principles related to life and work.
- Seminars – a unique environment to hear from workplace leaders providing great leadership input with a foundation of spiritual values.
- Faith & Work groups – small group discussion during lunch that look at biblical principles related to life and work
- Public Faith Curriculum – an interactive course to help Christians think through and apply living out their faith in the public domain.
- Christianity Explored – a course that explores three questions that cut right to the heart of Christianity: Who was Jesus? Why did he come? What is involved in following him?
- Grad Transition – helping final year students prepare for life and work beyond university.